Modern developments may have a range of Mechanical and Electrical, and Safety and Monitoring Equipment installed which require facilities management.
Below are just some examples of what facilities management might be needed at any given development:
- Pedestrian and Vehicular Lifts
- Pedestrian and Vehicular Gates and Barrier Systems
- Fire Alarm and Smoke Vent Systems
- Door Entry Systems and Proximity Access Control Systems
- Drainage and Sewage Pumps and Chambers
- Boiler House installations
- Drinking Water Pumps & Storage
- Flood Relief Systems
- Lightning Conductors
- Methane Monitoring Systems
We have wide ranging experience of all of the above and more, as well as in house expertise available to assess the inventory of Mechanical and Electrical, and Safety and Monitoring Equipment that may be installed at any given development. From there we are able to advise on service and maintenance requirements, having regard to preferred response times and costs implications.